Some of the server VN and web maintenance is your responsibility, and you have to check it regularly to keep things working smoothly.
We know that owning a web is a lot more like owning a car under warranty. Here are some things our experts consider as important as changing your oil.
- Application users
- Database passwords: To be extra secure, updating your app’s database password regularly is a great idea. However, this is slightly more complicated as you also have to update the password in the app. If you can figure out how to do it.
- Patches: If you use an app for your web like WordPress, you need to check for patches very regularly.
- Server admins
- Patches: If you are an admin worth your salt, you know this: you have to check for patches to everything installed on your VN server So you have some web maintenance. Not a ton, but enough to keep you safe, secure and online.
- Common user
- Cancellation: When you are no longer using your web, cancel it. Letting it fall into disrepair makes it susceptible to being hacked and causing grief for other Internet users. If you are no longer using it, either maintaining it as vigilantly as you would if it were brand new and exciting, or get rid of it completely.
- Update: As the owner of a web, there is an implicit maxim that your information’s up-to-date. If someone wants to get ahold of you, they should be able to using your web. You should update this information on your web as soon as it changes, lest you forget.
- Password: No matter who you are and what kind of hosting Vietnam server account you have, you have got to have a super-secure password that you change regularly. The Internet is a huge and someone can tamper with it from across the globe; they do not have to be a thug in your neighborhood.
This makes everybody susceptible to having their webs hacked and having malicious code inserted. You should keep in mind that the right attitude to have is that is my responsibility.